Social Media Strategy Kit
Every Company Needs a Social Media Strategy – Do You Have One?
In today’s world full of new media and digital communication technologies, people have an easier and faster way to share messages with friends, family and even strangers. The reality is people are communicating online in real-time…potentially about your company and brand.
Does Your Company Have a Social Media Strategy?
To help your company get started with social media, WSI has created a Social Media Strategy Kit, which is a 60+ page document that contains best practises, checklists, templates, tools and resources so your company can:
- Educate yourself and staff on social media
- Ensure social media policies and guidelines are established
- Ensure your brand is protected and consistent
- Create a social presence and community
- Utilize social media in your PR endeavours
- Measure your social activities
- Monitor your online brand reputation
- Establish a digital crisis management strategy
It is vital that your company stay up-to-speed with today’s evolving digital media technologies. This way, you can monitor what customers are saying about your brand online, but more importantly, leverage these new media tools to create and foster positive conversations around your brand.
Strategy Kit Key Topics
- Where to begin with social media
- Social media do’s and dont’s
- Social media policy (template available)
- Social media and public relations
- General social media guidelines
- Measuring social: key performance indicators
- Choosing the right social portal for your industry
- Brand monitoring (free tools available)
- Deep dive into the top 5 social portals (Blogs, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Social damage control
- Much more!