Social Media Marketing
By now, you have probably already heard of popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, Lindedin, MySpace or YouTube. In a nutshell, these are all engines of Social Media. They were designed to be highly accessible forms of social interaction. Over the last couple of years, these sites, among many others, have transformed both consumers and businesses by lessening the gap between the two. Social Media created the bridge that never before existed between consumer and producer. And importantly, it created the integral relationship with consumers that businesses, like yours, never had before as an extremely effective marketing tool.
The Main Benefits of Social Media
Social Media has the potential to attract and hold the attention of a vast demographic of people, especially those who have grown numb to traditional media. Below is a list of some of the main benefits companies experience by utilizing Social Media:
- Affordable Marketing – There’s no need for a large budget to conduct social media marketing
- Viral Nature – Users can easily share your messages with their friends with a click of a button
- Enhances Brand – Through Social Media you can build and enhance your online reputation
- Builds Credibility – User generated endorsements are more credible than traditional advertising
- Increases Traffic – A well-planned Social Media strategy will drive more traffic to your website
- Engages Customers – Connect with your customers and respond to their feedback in real-time
At WSI, we realize the importance in moving your business forward and adapting to the rapid demands of today’s business world. Utilizing Social Media is a new way for your business to reach your customers, gain new ones and maintain your credibility and reputation with your customer base.
What’s Your Social Media Strategy
Despite the obvious benefits associated with Social Media, many businesses have not established a strategy. Why? Well not all companies have the time, resources or know-how to successfully implement. For many, simply not knowing where to begin has stalled their pursuit of understanding what consumers are saying about their brand online.
To help business get started or ensure they are on the right track, WSI has created an in depth Social Media Strategy Kit, which contains best practices, checklists, templates, tools and resources. We can use this kit to help assess your company’s immediate needs and create a customized Social Media strategy for your business. Our goal is to help you effectively leverage these new media tools to create and foster positive conversations around your brand.